Even saying the word anxiety makes me tighten up on the inside. It’s such a negative and controlling emotion to possess. We all carry it and each of us have triggers to heighten it, brining it to the forefront.
What are the 8 crystals & stones to help combat anxiety?
So what does flare up your anxiety? There are possibly hundreds of reasons, especially when factoring in personal triggers. Here is just a small list of the generalised anxiety triggers, with a brief example:
1. Health – You’ve got that weird pain again “What if it’s serious”?
2. Stress – You slept through your alarm and now you’re going to be stuck in traffic and be late for work.
3. Conflict – Relationship problems or a disagreement with a work colleague.
4. Financial – Just been paid and after paying bills, you’re worrying until the next pay cheque.
5. Events – Public speaking at an event, or presenting ideas and findings to your team at work.
6. Negative thinking – When anxiety takes over your mind, only negative words are heard and it’s hard to escape.
7. Caffeine – The anxiety-inducing effects of caffeine are especially felt in those with panic disorder and social anxiety disorder.
8. Personal triggers – Just the smell or even a place may trigger your anxiety. You are being reminded, either consciously or unconsciously, of a bad memory or traumatic event in your life. Individuals with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) frequently experience anxiety triggers from environmental triggers.
Anxiety is extremely present and it can really effect us from performing even the most straightforward of everyday tasks. The symptoms of stress have been recognised as the main cause for anxiety. We need to break it down by understanding the triggers for ourselves individually, then begin to mak the small step-changes towards overcoming it.
The Negative Effects Caused by Stress
- Stress signs on a physical level: muscle tensions, frequent colds and infections, allergies, diarrhea or constipation, indigestion, ulcers, hyperventilating, palpitations, nausea, high blood pressure, heart problems, sexual problems, menstrual problems.
- Stress signs on the psychological level: inability to concentrate or make simple decisions, memory lapses, depression, anxiety, negative thinking, mood swings, frustration, irritability, lack of motivation, confidence and self-esteem.
- Behavioral stress signs: increased reliance on coffee, smoking, alcohol, recreational or illegal drugs, workaholic, relationship problems, self-neglect, insomnia, recklessness, aggressive and anger outbursts.
How to Use Crystals to Help Anxiety
Wearing those crystals as a bracelet, or carrying small stones on your person is a great way to help while you are at home, out and about, at work or even sleeping.
You can use them individually, or as a collective. Each one has it’s own special propery to help you. Are you drawn to any specifically?
Wearing the anxiety bracelet on your left wrist will draw the properties of each crystal in to your aura, so that you can receive the benefits. Some may even wear a negative expelling bracelet on the right wrist, allowing the release of bad energies to flow out of the aura. One important factor here is to correctly program each with the specific intention.
Crystal healing has lots to do with the flow of energy through our physical body and our emotional state. To receive goodness and to expell the unwanted. Balancing your 7 Chakra points is a great place to start. We have possibly the largest choice of Chakra bracelets to get you started.
You can also use these crystals at home, by placing tumble stones around your environment. You can try meditation whilst holding the crystals in your hand. Palm stones are recommended for this, because of their ergonomic comfortable shape.
When dealing with stress, the crystals you use should be smooth, no sharp edges or points. Relaxing energies flow best when the crystals are in this form. You should view them as being calming, making you feel at ease just from looking at them.
I do hope this brief article will be of use to you and allow you to begin your journey in to using crystals to help with anxiety.